Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Phoenix...coming out of the ashes
I started this blog years ago for a computer class. I wasn't interested in having a blog in the least so consequently I only posted enough to receive the credit that I needed to pass the course. Now I find myself six months out of college and stuck in limbo. When I was starting college I had my whole plan "go to college for the four years, earn my bachelors in teaching, move into my own place, go to grad school, get my masters, get a teaching job ect. Now that all seems so easy to do looking back on where I was at that point in life but now I see how hard it really is to follow through with that plan. I did my four years and haven't gone on for my masters because of what you ask? Money, yup that's one thing that can bring all of your plans to a complete stop. I still work part time at a grocery store and do some substitute teaching at schools when I get a call, which is not at all steady obviously, and other than that I am home doing absolutely nothing. Looking back there's not a part of me that would think I would be where I am right now because I had a plan that seemed so simple to do. That all too common phrase "Easier said than done." comes to mind when I think of my "plan". This is the thing about life, you can plan all you want, but that doesn't mean that anything you plan will actually go according to plan, or even happen for that matter. Basically what I'm getting to is that you need to be flexible and roll with the punches that come your way. You never know what may happen in your life but that's what keeps it interesting, who would like to know everything that'll happen in life anyway? That takes away the fun and surprises that may come your way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment