Monday, December 6, 2010
Never Satisfied
We are usually never satisfied. When it is hot out we want it to be cold, and then when it is cold out we want it to be warm again. I often times have said this "I love the snow, but I wish it could be warm and be snowing."We seem to be constantly complaining about the things around us because not everything is going our way, but we should not be complaining because every season is needed. If you look you can always find beauty in the seasons. The spring brings the beautiful flowers and all of the fresh smells. The summer brings the warm sunny days where you can lay out in the sun. The fall brings the changing of the leaves looking around at all of the beautiful colors as you drive around. The winter brings the beautiful snow, although it can be a nuisance it is still beautiful. I love looking out and seeing everything covered in a blanket of snow. Without snow there would be no snowball fights which is always a fun time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment