Monday, December 6, 2010
Soccer Fever
Soccer is by far my favorite sport. I love to watch it and play it, although I would much rather play it than watch it. I started by playing it in gym class and then when I was in fifth grade I had the opportunity to play on an indoor soccer team that was at my school in the spring. I really enjoyed doing this so I continued to play on the indoor team until I graduated. I started to play on the outdoor team in ninth grade because I liked it so much. I have continued to play soccer to this day. This was my third season playing for college and I also play on the indoor intermurral team that the college has in the spring semester. I am pretty sure that I will continue to play soccer for as long as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment