Monday, December 6, 2010
Work
I am a cashier at a grocery store not far from my house. I have been working there since august of 2009. This is not my favorite job that I've done but it has given me good opportunities to witness to my co-workers. One day when I was working a co-worker asked me if I was on some type of drug because I was always happy and smiling. Recently I was able to share a little of my faith with a different co-worker. Although I do not enjoy my job very much I must remember that while I am there I need to keep a positive attitude. I may not like it very much but I am there because God wants me to be so it is important that I use my time there to be a light to those around me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment