Monday, December 6, 2010
Summer Camp
I love summer camp. I still remember the first time I went to a summer camp with a friend from school who invited me to go with her. The summer was such a great fun time that I continued to go to that camp for two more years even though she had moved and I was going without knowing if I would know anyone there. It was a great place to meet new people and form new friends. I went to a different camp in '04 and '05 with my youth group. This was Word of Life. My brothers both worked at that camp so I decided that I would like to work there too because they seemed to really enjoy it. I ended up working there in '06, '07, and '08 all three summers I worked in the kitchen. These summers are ones that I will always remember. I grew so much and was able to meet new people I would of never had the opportunity to meet if we had not worked there. For that I was able to create great and close friendships with some really great people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment